15.10.13

MEN; 50%man, 50%baby

I’ve been feeling guilty of giving more attention to female needs (but what do you expect now? I’m just being true to my roots) so here’s one for the fellas (can I get an Amen in the house? lol, I could only hear the echo of silence). So back to the matter; I’ve decided to talk about the emotional make up of guys to enable you know your man better; consider it a salah special (yea, I’m that generous). They may not admit it, but a lot of them are babies at heart which is quite good, in fact let me even add that if he is 100% man then you should run oo because there is ALWAYS a need for that playful part of them. It makes your relationship easier. Whenever you hear people say “I married my best friend”, this is part of it because I’m quite sure nobody wants to be friends with an uptight person (well I know I don’t).

Now the question is, is it always 50:50? No sister, it varies from one guy to another and that is for you to find out from your man. Find out by studying him oo, not by asking “honey, what percentage of baby are you?” because that will be the greatest “mogbe” moment and just like shaggy I’ll be there to say “it wasn’t me”lol. There are different determining factors of this percentage and also ways to identify them. First of all there is the age factor. Yea we all like to say that age is just a number and I like to think that we can convert that number to the ratio of man: baby. that been said, we can establish that the ratio of a man in his twenties, varies with that of men in their thirties, forties and so on; as usual there may be exceptions but let us work with the basics.

Secondly, there is the personality factor. This is what even brings about the exception in ages because some men mature faster than their peers but their personalities to a large extent bring about the glaring difference. Using the temperament types, we know that a sanguine (pleasure seeking and sociable) will have the percentage of his baby side higher than a choleric (ambitious and leader-like). There is also another factor that may be conditional but which I have noticed, it is the environment/social status. Most men are often shaped by their environment and social status. Ladies I’m sure you will agree with me that your husbands or boyfriends are usually more playful and happy when they have “hammered” or are around friends; the sad thing here is that we don’t even know how exciting they can be because they are totally different in the pubs with friends and then return home as straight jackets (I don’t even know it the word suits the context but it sounds good to my ears..heheh)

Not minding what brings out the baby in your “baby”, it is key to ensure that the percentage of man is higher than that of baby and not vice versa for only then will you enjoy your relationship as is my goal for putting up this article.

1 comment: