13.10.13

If "sexy" is impersonated...

If sexy is impersonated, I wonder what she would look like. I know there’s a male and female sexy but pardon me, I’m only interested in the female sexy for now and you will understand why soon enough, just read on (winks). Scarlet Johansson (pictured above) has won the sexiest woman alive for the 2nd time in a row now, I would love to use her as my prototype but unfortunately she is far from being African so please readers join me on the quest to find the ideal sexy African woman; hehehe

Is she Fat or Skinny? You know how every lady wants to be a size zero; I’m sure the answer to this will just unravel the puzzle and those of us that have being fighting to subdue our large appetites and forming as if we don’t love cakes and ice-cream while secretly craving them can heave a sigh of relief ‘hmmm; at last”. I once saw a hilarious write up somewhere that read “bones are for dogs” referring to the skinny ladies and also there are other names given to fat ladies one of which is “orobo”. It seems like there is a secret rivalry going on between these two extremes and I wonder which majority will carry the votes. Could she be Light or Dark skinned? With the number of ladies bleaching these days one really has to ask this one oo.  When I was much younger I was used to hearing the phrase “black is beautiful” but somehow I just don’t hear it, neither do I even see the black again sef, all I see around now are multicolored women, in fact we even blond and red headed Nigerians and I wonder if God did another batch of creation that I am not aware of lol.

Maybe she is Tall, or would you rather Short? 6 inch stilettos seem to be the order of the day for a lot of us, that is where a large chunk of our monies go to not minding the effect it has on us. A lot of young women have started to develop waist and back aches due to these ‘high rise’ shoes as I like to call them; not to even mention the embarrassment of falling off them. Does she wear heavy or light makeup? To find this out, I had to ask a few of my male friends their take on makeup and most of them preferred light make up or none at all. So all our efforts to look colorful and attractive; buying expensive powder, foundation, blush and what have you just happen to have a counter effect. Someone even went as far as saying he wouldn’t want his girl looking like a masquerade (insert surprise smiley) for someone like me who is addicted to wearing makeup; as I even joke with my friends that I don’t like being seen with my naked face, this is really heart breaking.

Lastly, does she dress modestly or revealingly? I would like to use this to tie up everything I have said to the fact that it all boils down to trends. As ladies, we love to follow trends, from clothing, to hair styles, to makeup and anything you can think of. In the process we have lost ourselves, forgetting that beauty always is in the eyes of the beholder. Are the beholders happy with what they are seeing? Because at the end of the day, every man wants to call his woman “SEXY”.

2 comments:

  1. When I hear sexy I tink Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Toni Braxton and shakira (females) for guys *dreamy sigh* chris hemsworth, john legend, basically Almost all B.ballers too. I'm a sucker for TALL... anything with height and I'm halfway IN! pardon my french

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I forgot my ultimate eye and mouth watering candies! Dwayne "the rock" Johnson and channing Tatum *faints*

    ReplyDelete