26.10.13

Celeb of the day: Happy birthday Mr Sesugh Hulugh

Wow; this is my first male celeb on TTB and I am proud to be the channel through which his wife is sending this romantic birthday message. Love nwan tin tin

'Happy birthday my Husband and friend, you are my celeb today and always. I ask myself everyday what I have done to please God to reward me with a crown like you; you have made me a proud wife and mother and I love you to bits and pieces. Have a great birthday now and always'- Mrs Tracy Nguvendan Hulugh

5 comments:

  1. Where Where would I rather be? Home for me is in your arms. Thank u for standing by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Happy birthday Sesugh... I've bin trying ur numbers ever since I heard Gugu was ill..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... This our wife, we r lucky to have u!! God bless u and ur home.. Edwem Happy birthday again.. Luv y'all.. Mwahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. HBD sir, many more years of God's best. You and your beautiful plus romantic wife (wink) are an inspiration...

    ReplyDelete