28.9.13

The morning after...



Good morning citizens; I hope y’all didn’t get too freaky last night? Well, if you did then I know you must be too tired for any more activities today which means I’ll have to keep you very entertained (which I don’t mind doing).
For those who are still very energetic and looking for what to do, here are a few ideas:
·       Attend a wedding- Trust me there are a lot of weddings around town today, even if u were not invited feel free to gate crash; just don’t say I told you to*big grin*
·       Go shopping- you might not feel like being in the noisy environment of a wedding and you can’t afford to stay home because it’s the EPL season (especially if your husband/boyfriend is a soccer fan) so the best way to get back at him is to shop. Try a little kindness though and make it a window shopping hehehe
·       Organise a picnic- Since this was not pre-planned it might be a bit tricky but if u have money and friends who are willing and available, you can still pull it off.
I chose the 1st idea sha (but I’m not gate crashing, I was invited...Lel) give me a few hours and I’ll bring back photos…stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment