29.9.13

Did he ask right??

Because I am such a hopeless romantic, I have thought out different ways I would love to be proposed to; if only he would ask my opinion but then it would spoil the surprise. Someone shared the story of how she was proposed to and i was so disappointed i silently prayed that my future husband would do better than that.

She said because of how close they were (you know that level of your relationship when you are so sure it is headed for marriage) her then boyfriend just looked at her one day and asked “so when are we going to meet your parents?” as if that was not bad enough, it was said in Ibo language *huh*

Based on that story, i am offering free tips to guys right here.
·        Listen to your girl- If you listen to your girlfriend, you will get an idea of the kind of proposal she might like. Some may not want an over the top approach so you can avoid being slapped instead of the YES you were expecting. lol
·        Partner with her Friend- Trust me; this will take a bulk of the weight off you. She can assist you with the planning, getting her ring size (if you don’t already know it) and also any info you missed out on when you let your mind wonder away while your girlfriend happily chatted away.
·        Be Romantic- If you know the number of times we have fasted, prayed and believed God for this faithful day you will put in a little more effort to compensate for it. We really want to brag about how we were proposed to so please don’t fall our hands...lel

4 comments:

  1. The first thing that comes to mind when I hear someone's getting married is "the proposal". Seriously guys, very important. Listen to Ticia, she knows what she's talking about *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LWKMD!This story is so familiar. A few babes I know were proposed to the same way. Naija guys sha.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls let no man propose to me using native language o!*straight face* well tanx to God we don't speak same language. *smiling* guys pls make d surprise be worth it by being very romantic it doesn't cost so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so with this story I wanna say my propsal was pretty romantic choiiii in my native language

    ReplyDelete