28.9.13

Share my fun weekend with me



My weekend turned out to be more interesting than I imagined it would. I and my friends met at the wedding I originally planned to attend and it was a lot of fun. Oh! by the way i haven't forgotten i promised to send you those pictures too. When we were almost done from there, my friend who works at the Mexican Embassy told me of a Bazaar that diplomats were organizing at Sheraton Hotel in Abuja. 
They had different stuff for sale and all the money gotten from the sales would go to charity, there was also a raffle draw, music performances and lots more. Ahaa I forgot to mention that I even learnt how to salsa (go ticia, go ticia, go ticia). At some point i forgot i was in Naija hehehe (Nigeria); all i can say is LG (Life is Good)*big grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment