26.9.13

It begins with a bow…

I think normally the bow comes after the performance, but I don’t do ‘normal’, that is why I know you will enjoy reading my blog. Hmmm, I like the sound of that “my blog”*smiles* I’m so excited because after years of procrastinating it has finally become a reality. 

Ok so back to the bow, it is for everyone who has given/will make out some time to check out my blog; your views and comments will keep my fire burning and I promise not to bore you. And for those who can identify with some of my thoughts; thank you for making me realise I am not the only crazy one (lol). So I welcome you to ticiatowns’ blog…let the show begin.

1 comment:

  1. Am so glad ur dream is finally a reality....hmmmmm! My friend is gradually becoming a celeb *winks* may dis b d beginning of a life time transformation is ur life. Go gal we're all behind u...

    ReplyDelete