26.9.13

Dear club owners,

It is with great disappointment but a heart full of pride for being a woman that I write you this letter. A couple of weeks ago my female friends and I went out alone and the bouncers wouldn’t let us in. 

I’m sure I speak for every lady out there who may have experienced the same treatment at one point and we all want answers…Can’t ladies go out alone to have fun??? To think that we even make the scene more colourful, despite how good the Dj is or how cheap the booze is.

I hope my letter gets to you in time because later tonight some young ladies might experience the same fate.

                                                                                        Yours’ expectantly,
                                                                                        TtB


1 comment: